- How to apply KINETICODE PILATES biomechanical principles of core stability, breathing and alignment to all exercises of the Fundamental matwork program.
- Functional Anatomy.
- Use of correct Pilates terminology.
- Develop the abilty to performe the fundamental matwork exercises and demonstrate these techniques correctly.
- A complete breakdown of each exercise.
- Exercise goals, muscular initiation and movement sequencing.
- Modifications to increase or decrease exercise intensity.
- Modifications for specific body types and postural issues.
- Optimize movement patterns to be able to teach comprehensive and safe Pilates Matwork programs tailored to a group needs.
- A variety of programming options to keep clients motivated.
- Effective communication, verbal cues and imagery for performance enhancement and client motivation.
- Establish a solid foundation to continue on the Intermediate-lev.II and advance lev.III comphensive KINETICODE PILATES mat studies.
The FUNDAMENTAL KINETICODE®PILATES Certification is offered in different modules:
– MODULE A is a complete high-qualified teaching training in KinetiCode®Pilates. The course provides a balanced and complete blend of theory, observation and practical hands-on training to help the student to master at the optimum level the KinetiCode®Pilatesextensive repertoire.
– MODULE B is designed for students with anatomy background. It provides them a high qualified compressive teaching training course of blend of theory, observation and practical training to help the student to master at the optimum level the KinetiCode® Pilatesextensive repertoire.
- Previous movement experience as Pilates, sport, dance, Yoga, fitness or other similar activity.
- Good physical condition.
- Evaluation CV/ lesson/interview
This is a 6 hours instructor’s training course where the participants will experience the main guidelines of the KinetiCode®Pilates programs in one day.
Principal topics of the workshop are: functional anatomy apply to movement science, exercises principles and posture assessments according
KinetiCode®Pilates methodology and practical KinetiCode®Pilates matwork exercises.